RV Insurance Easily?

a picture of a recreational vehicle with a family
Call (702) 541-0882 for motorhome recreational vehicle insurance quotes.

We make shopping for RV insurance easy because we do all the work at no extra cost to you.

Recreational vehicles, or RVs, include a wide range of motorhomes, from camper vans to bus conversions, organized by classes: Class A, B and C. Your RV insurance will depend on the class of your vehicle, how much you use it, whether you live in it full time and other factors.

Return to Personal Insurance Page

Like car insurance, motorhome insurance is required in Nevada. All states require a minimum amount of liability insurance; in addition, some require uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage. 


Collision and comprehensive insurance limits are determined by you, the consumer, and perhaps you lender. Be sure to consider how you will cover your costs if you are in an accident and do not have adequate coverage.


Pays for lodging and transportation for you if your RV is damaged and becomes unusable more than a certain distance from your home, so you re not stuck paying for a hotel room after an accident.


Covers the loss up to certain limit if personal items in your RV are stolen or damaged. If a fire occurs in your kitchen and it destroys your appliances, you’ll be reimbursed by insurance.


If your RV is totaled, this coverage pays to replace it with a brand new one.


Just like with your car insurance, this covers services for when you’re stuck on the side of the road, like towing, tire changes, fuel delivery, jumpstarts, or lockouts.


Covers up to a certain amount for bodily injury and property damage that occurs in and around your RV when you are using it on vacation.

Your RV is pretty much a combo of your home and your car. And despite being on wheels, it still includes homey comforts like a bed, dishes, a TV, and even a fridge. That means your policy coverage needs to be a bit more extensive, to reflect the protection you need. Think of it kinda like this:

Before you can find out what type of insurance you need, you need to know how your RV is classified. So which is it:

  • Class A Motorhome: Largest RVs on the road – a home on wheels
  • Class B Motorhome: The small RVs – a van with amenities
  • Class C Motorhome: Midsize models, sometimes called mini-motorhomes
  • Motorhome Bus Conversion: A bus converted to an RV
  • Travel Trailer: Towable motorhome
  • Fifth Wheel: typically attached by a trailer hitch
  • Towable motorhomes attached to a truck with a fifth-wheel hitch
  • Truck Campers: Add-on campers attached to a truck bed

Depending on the insurance company you choose, your additional coverage options may include:

  • Total loss replacement coverage
  • Campsite and vacation coverage
  • Emergency expenses
  • Towing and Roadside Coverage
  • Full-timer coverage if your RV is your full time residence
  • Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage

Get Help With Insurance, Inc. is Trusted Choice Recommended. We can help you find cheap motorhome insurance.

Jim and Bonnie Grant, Licensed Insurance Agents

223 S. Water Street, Suite B, Henderson, NV 89015

Contact Us Get a RV insurance quote today

Copyright © 2023 Get Help With Insurance – All Rights Reserved.

%d bloggers like this: