Call (702) 541-0882 for motorcycle, scooter, or golf cart insurance quotes with a lot of carriers.
Motorcycle insurance is similar to car insurance but tailored specifically for motorcycles. It typically provides coverage for:
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to others while riding your motorcycle.
- Collision: It covers the cost of damage to your motorcycle if you collide with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive: This covers theft, vandalism, fire, or other non-collision-related damages to your motorcycle.
- Medical Payments: This covers medical expenses for you or your passenger if injured in an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This covers your expenses if you’re in an accident caused by someone who doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your costs.
When getting motorcycle insurance, it’s important to consider factors like the type of coverage you need, the value of your motorcycle, your riding history, and the insurance provider’s reputation and customer service.
Shopping around for quotes from different insurance companies can help you find the best coverage at a reasonable price. Additionally, some insurance providers offer discounts for factors like completing safety courses or having a good riding record.
Do you have specific questions about motorcycle insurance or need help finding the right coverage?
Get Help With Insurance, Inc. can quote your insurance with several carriers that that provide insurance coverage for accessories, safety-related gear, and much more.
What kind of motorcycle do you have? We can find insurance for it.
We accept a wide variety of motorcycles, including Cruisers, Touring bikes, Sport cycles, Trike conversions, Custom cycles, Classic bikes, and more!
The 4 coverages every motorcycle insurance policy should have
- Liability insurance. Liability coverage protects you if you’re found at fault for an accident where another person’s property is damaged, or they are injured in the crash.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage
- Collision coverage
- Medical payments coverage
Scooter insurance is required in Nevada. According to the DMV of NV,
You must have a Driver’s License or Driver Authorization Card (any class) to operate a moped (aka as a scooter) on public streets.
Moped riders are required to wear helmets. Vehicles must be registered.
Moped Laws at a Glance
- You must hold a driver’s license (any class) to operate a moped on public streets. A Class M motorcycle license is not required.
- Helmet use is required. 2019 Nevada Legislature Senate Bill 408, Sections 6-9
- Vehicle registration and a license plate are required in Nevada.
- Registration is one-time only. The registration will remain valid as long as the owner retains the vehicle.
- Liability insurance is not required
- Riders must ride in the extreme right-hand lane of a multi-lane road unless preparing to make a left turn, if it is unsafe to do so or if otherwise directed by a police officer.
“Moped” means a motor-driven scooter, motor-driven cycle or similar vehicle that is propelled by a small engine which produces not more than 2 gross brake horsepower, has a displacement of not more than 50 cubic centimeters or produces not more than 1500 watts final output, and is capable of a maximum speed of not more than 30 miles per hour on a flat surface with not more than 1 percent grade in any direction when the motor is engaged. (NRS 482.069)
Jim and Bonnie Grant, Licensed Insurance Agents
Contact Us to Get quotes from a lot of companies
223 South Water Street, Suite B, Henderson, NV 89015
GOLF CART INSURANCE
You can drive your golf cart in Nevada in residential developments that are approved by the city or county government. Certain developments in Clark County require a DMV permit and insurance. If your golf cart is a Low Speed Vehicle, it can be driven on public streets where the posted speed limit is 35 mph or less.
Low speed vehicle and golf carts must have insurance and registration in the state of Nevada according to the DMV of NV.
Call us for an insurance quote with many companies at 702-541-0882
Copyright © 2023 Get Help With Insurance – All Rights Reserved.